Content Complete Part 3 (of 5)

July 19, 2013

The Stanley Parable is 3 of 5 parts content complete!

Wow, that was fast! Only 12 days since Content Complete Part 2. SOMEBODY STOP THIS DEVELOPMENT TRAIN.

No seriously, don't stop the development train, we're getting pretty close to the end and it would be a real shame if you ruined it for everyone. Just think about that before you stop the development train, okay? Think about it.

[NOTE FOR YOU TO CONSIDER: content complete will not coincide exactly with the game's release since we have a number of other backend/distribution issues to address, but the point is it's not that far off. Every time you wait patiently God brings a kitten back to life!]

15 Responses to “Content Complete Part 3 (of 5)”

1. blex says:

Wait, now I’m confused. Should I stop the development train or not?

2. derp says:

holycow… someone extrapolate this quadratic equation! he should be be done by later tonight if my math holds up

3. Gran PC says:

I’m stopping the development train!

$ rm -rf /home/granpc/tsphdrsrc

4. StephenM3 says:

I recently lost internet for my home computer, and won’t be able to hook it up again until after I move at the end of August. So, anyone feeling inclined to stop any parable-related metaphorical trains, I’d greatly appreciate it if you carefully judged the speed of the locomotive, and gently slowed it, if and only if it looks like it will reach its destination sooner than six weeks. Because I might suffer envy-induced health problems if the game released for everyone while I didn’t have access. I already had to go through that with Antichamber, I’m not sure if I could survive a second case.

Although it’s probably not helping me to state this publicly. The magic gremlins that live in Davey Wreden’s computer aren’t known for being especially sympathetic. If my plea has accomplished anything, it’s just convinced them to plague me instead.

5. a fan says:

aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK

6. Ace says:

Can’t wait to throw money at you. Also the text is way too easy to read.

7. Mr Happy Fun Time Dream Land says:

Davey… There is no escape…

8. Mystical Entity says:

1) Are the people Writing the comments, or are the comments writing the people?

9. says:

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

10. Anonymous says:

1234567890123456789012345678901234567890

11. ShaunJS says:

I have waited patiently 245,078.5 times so far. If I continue at this pace, not even accounting for the many others who are repeatedly waiting patiently, we could easily find ourselves overrun with cats.